Changes this version:
- Parser updated to support Regnus specification 5.3.
- Added the debugger feature.
- Parser now reports correct error upon encountering invalid characters within references.
- Script title and author are now displayed as the parser window titlebar.
- Corrrected a bug where the output window would automatically scroll to the bottom of the text.
- Corrected a bug about the titlebar of the parser window, which showed the previously open script title if no TITLE qualifier was found in the current script.
- Similarly, if opening a script with no TITLE qualifier as the very first file, "Untitled" is displayed as the titlebar instead of the unelegant text displayed before.
- Corrected a bug in which multiple labels in a single line weren't selectable, plus they're now added to the number of labels found in the 'details' screen.
- Corrected a bug where a label escaped by the * AGC was selectable.
- Several other minor bugs fixing.
The most important feature of this version is of course the addition of the Debugger, which will greatly help script authors in finding possible problems in their scripts.
As with the previous version, the source package only contains the parser class. Currently this is not optimized to be integrated in other projects, and it cannot work at all as a standalone program; if you want to use it in these ways, you have to figure out a couple of things by yourself or, of course, ask here for help.
I intend to refine the code in this class to accomplish these tasks (being more modular-friendly and work as a standalone console program) in a future version.